Thursday, July 12, 2007

Meadow

My darling husband wrote this. If anyone ever wonders, THIS is why I love him so much:


Happiness is the feeling you get when you walk into your child's room when they are crying and the look up to you and raise their arms.

Happiness is crawling on your hands and knees pretending to be a dog along side a giggling toddler.

Happiness is countless hours of "peek-a-boo".

Happiness is hearing "Daddy's home!" everyday.

Happiness is a whole-hearted hug that seems too big for such little arms.

Happiness is falling asleep with those little arms wrapped around your neck.

Happiness is watching someone grow.

Happiness is love, love is happiness.

Happy birthday, Meadow!

Love,
Daddy




2 years ago today my gorgeous little girl was born. She is the light of my life and is most of my world. I love her dearly and thank the universe that she picked me to be her mommy. I can't believe what a strong person she already is and can't wait to see the strong women I know she will grow up to be...Happy Birthday Meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment